Sunday, April 20, 2014

been awhile....

Been awhile since I have done any kind of update.
Feel like i will be repeating myself , though I do have a couple reviews that I want to post and small updates to make.

Am sitting in Dubai after a whirl wind tour of Bangladesh and India.

Kind of last minute trip.
So last minute, I received my passport back from getting required Visa's on Mar 28th , the morning of my flight to Bangladesh.
Cutting it close was not the word for that one.

Saying that if you are looking at applying for a VISA to travel anywhere , check out VisaHQ , these guys were awesome at managing the whole experience, and even let me apply for two VISAs required in one easy step, saved me a few bucks and best of all monitored my passport as it moved around.

Will do something more unsubstantial as the mood strikes me.
Right now need some rest and relaxation , this was a real ball breaker of a trip !!

Stopped at Mall of the Emirates to have a Venti Americano and some food.

You know your in Dubai when ......
You see Maserati and Ferrari at the Mall !!
and lets not forget the Bentley that pulled in as I was leaving
quick snaps with ipad


later




No comments:

Post a Comment