Friday, April 26, 2013

Run down of my weekends !!

Yes I have ben lax at updating this Blog .

new website being built so am keeping posts here to a minimum.

But to help explain the lack of typing , I did a count of groups I have shot in the last few months :

Tortured Saint
Devine Right of Kings
Make Haste To Mutiny
Transcend The Skies
Skynet
Wind Cries Mary
Between Breathing
Through These Words
Great White Shark
Party Cat
Violent Decline
Unlimited
Machines
Abide
Aurus
Geoff Masse Band
Tommy Solo
Dennis Pederson
Sound As People
The Wrecks
Dave's Not Here
Blackwing
Walls of This Chamber
Anotomist
Beastmode
Door to Door Human Gore
Ending Tyranny


And of course the guys that started it all for me : Hurtin Merv

April 11th I took my first "Pro" shots for YES at Massey Hall, Toronto. to be posted once cleared by my editor at www.velvetropemagazine.com

And last night my first local show , with I Mother Earth at the London  Concert Theatre

more updates to come, pics of course and other news.

later....









No comments:

Post a Comment